- MY GHOST PICS
- MY VIDEOS
- THE OLD ALTON BRIDGE(GOATMAN'S BRIDGE) GHOST TOUR
- PHOTOS FROM THE OLD ALTON BRIDGE TOUR
- QUESTIONS YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GHOSTS BUT DIDN'T WANT TO ASK...
- DICTIONARY OF GHOSTLY TERMS
- BOOKS/REALLY COOL EQUIP. SUGGESTIONS
- FUN STUFF
- OTHER ARTICLES FOR FUN
- A WORD FROM ME
- CONTACT ME
- BRIDGING THE PARANORMAL ON KCORRADIO.COM
- About me.....I lost my grandfather when I was 17. I had a VERY difficult time getting over it. I just needed to know that I could still communicate with him. I loved him so much I didn't think I could live without him. I read everything I could get my hands on that had to do with the "afterlife" and that started it all...the love of Ghost Hunting and the Paranormal. I am now a Certified Paranormal Investigator and have my own Paranormal Group. I have been researching the paranormal for over 30 years!! It is my way of staying in touch with my grandfather. Being a Ghost Hunter is not always as exciting as it seems on TV. Many nights I have sat in the dark and not a thing happened. BUT it is those times you DO get that one voice, that one unexplainable picture or have an experience that sends chills down your back that makes it sooo worth it all!!! My purpose of this blog is not to make people believe in ghosts but maybe to open their minds just a little bit... I LOVE this crazy thing called Ghost Hunting. It is as much a part of me as breathing. I am just a girl that refuses to accept we can't still contact our loved ones after they die. My grandfather won't let me.
Yeah! I know own Becksghosthunters.com so if you are trying to look me up from the internet you don't have to remember the " .blogspot.com" anymore. So, tell your friends, family and anyone else that might want to read my blog to just now look up Becksghosthunters.com!!! And thanks again to those of you who follow my blog...:)