About Me

My photo
Behind Every Cloud is a Kindred Spirit (BECKS)I lost my grandfather when I was 17. I had a VERY difficult time getting over it. How could I still communicate with him? I loved him so much I didn't think I could live without him. I read everything I could get my hands on to do with the "afterlife" and that started it all...the love of Ghost Hunting and the Paranormal. I have been researching the paranormal for over 37 years!! It is my way of staying in touch with my grandfather. Being a Ghost Hunter is not always as exciting as it seems on TV. Many nights I have sat in the dark and not a thing happened. BUT it is those times you DO get that one voice, that one explainable picture or have an experience that sends chills down your back that makes it sooo worth it all!!! My purpose of this blog is not to make people believe in ghosts but maybe to open their minds just a little bit... I LOVE this crazy thing called Ghost Hunting. It is as much a part of me as breathing. I am just a girl that refuses to accept we can't still contact our loved ones after they die. My grandfather won't let me.



Ok.  So here is the final part to our Yorktown investigation.  Ok...maybe not THE FINAL because I am hoping to post the EVP's from here.  We caught some AWESOME one's but I had problems uploading them so I will try again tomorrow. 
So, I will try to make this short.  Here are some of things we experienced during our investigation.
First, Jeromy with Paranologies set up several devices in the hallway just outside the doll room.  I'm just guessing but he probably set out 5 or 6 devices that light up when a spirit gets near them (A 360 and Parascopes).  He lined them up one right after another about a foot apart.  Everyone was sitting along the sides of the hallway and Jeromy started asking "if anyone was here, could they give us a sign?"  Can you believe that one right after another started to light up as if someone was walking down the hall!!!  Everyone was shocked as they light up just like someone walking right in front of them.  Now, you want to hear the funny part........... I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANG!!!!  I was back at command center getting something and when I walked back up everyone was talking about it.  Jeromy was able to catch it on film so hopefully he will be posting it soon. Jeromy was also able to catch a ball rolling off a chair when know one was around in the creepy doll room.  I love the DOLL ROOM!!!
Now, Mike,Chris, Jeromy, Pam, Rebeka and Jeromy's friend (sorry again, I forgot his name) were all down in the basement doing a flashlight session in front of the blood spatter on the wall from a double murder that took place in the basement. 
Chris began the session.  He started asking yes or no questions so that the flashlight might turn on for yes and off for no.  He was able to get the flashlight to go off and on  ON COMMAND!!!  He was also able to get the spirit, TJ whom they believed they were communicating with (the young man left on the steps of the hospital to die) to turn on the other devices as Chris asked.  Such as "turn on the flashlight for yes".  Then he would say, "now make the parascope go off, and it would!!!
While they were down in the basement, Deak, Terry, Tammy, Calisa and myself were up on the second floor trying to communicate with a little girl that likes you to read stories.  After a while, the others came up to where we were on the second floor in the Nuns quarters where last year we caught the BEST APPARITION EVER on video.  I was standing in the doorway and we had a camera recording down the hallway.  All of the sudden, I could hear VERY LOUD footsteps coming down the hallway.  I was telling everyone to be quiet so I could listen.....I swear it was soooo loud and sounded like someone was walking right up to me I called "who's there" thinking it was one of the team members that wasn't in the room with us.  I TOTALLY expected to hear them say, oh it's just me.  Again, it was pitch black so you couldn't see anything and all we really had to rely on was our hearing.   All of the sudden, Mike (inside the Nuns room) starts saying...wait I hear someone walking around OUTSIDE!!!  Ok...we are on the second floor and he is sitting by the window so if HE is hearing something they would have to be on the roof.  Now, being on the roof is not so far fetched.  There was a doorway leading to the rooftop so that the patients and doctors could get some fresh air. 
He jumped up and started looking out the window.  Now....don't forget at the same time I am STILL hearing footsteps coming down the hall.  Mike puts his hand on the ledge of the window to brace himself to look outside.  Now, part of the window was broke out so we would be able to hear if there were someone on the roof.  Mike just kept saying.....I CAN HEAR THEM!!!! SOMEONE  IS WALKING UP HERE!!!!  He just kept looking around but could not see anything!!!  After about 5 minutes of total activity..... it just stopped.  The footsteps in the hallway and the footsteps in on the roof.
At the end of the night, there were only three of us still standing.  And I might say....not standing to well....we were cold and tired as it was 5:00 in the morning.  It was just Deak, Chris and myself left.  Finally we decided to call it a night or day I guess you would say....Deak and Chris were outside loading the car.  I was way in the back of the hospital ALL ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks guys!!!!  Anyway, I was packing up some equipment and I could hear voices and footsteps coming down the hallway.  AGAIN...pitch black.  I just assumed it was Chris and Deak.  But after a bit...I started wondering what was taking them so long to get to the room I was in.  Oh, and did I forget to add....which was the creepy operating room that has been said to be one of the most haunted rooms in the hospital????  I stepped out into the hall and yelled...."Chris......Deak" but no answer. So I just went about packing things up again and AGAIN............I can hear people talking and what sounded like walking up and down the hallway.  Ok......at this point.......I have had enough!!!  I'm tired, sleepy and cold and my BRAVE has left the building!!!  I'm all ALONE in this VERY dark....VERY CREEPY abandon hospital!  I grab my flashlight and some how mustard up enough courage to walk down the lonnnnngggg hallway by myself.  The whole time saying.......Ok...Beck.....put on your big girl shoes.....and get the heck out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And that's just what I did!!!! LOL
Ok....below are a couple of videos.  The first one is me taking some video before night fall.  I am all alone........AGAIN(LOL) just walking around the outside of the hospital.  Be sure and pay close attention to the end.....not the BIG.....BLACK.....SCARY BUZZARD that was watching my every move...but notice in one of the windows that it seems to have a face or figure appear and then disappear.  hhhhuuummm

This is the flashlight session that was conducted down in the basement.  Sorry the video is not to good because it was soooo dark and it was also taken with a cell phone.  But thank you Rebeka Black for sharing your video with us.

I want to give a big SHOUT OUT to the BEST TEAM EVER!!!!  And to all our guests that took time out of the busy weekends to come along with us and play with the ghosts. :)

No comments: